Well, this Mr. Kimo fella came by to visit yesterday. He said he is here to help with the job we hired him for and to take care of the cancer for us. So far, he has been fairly nice. He has been pretty courteous and seems to be helping us. Linda has been getting along fine with him, and although I'm a bit wary of him, we're actually getting along good too. I think his intentions are good. But, I have this feeling although he is a good guy and here to help he may cause a few problems along the way. We're okay with that, as long as he gets the job done that we hired him for.
Today we enjoyed some Neulasta which Paula gave Linda. No problems yet, we went for a couple short walks today and she's feeling relatively well. We hear Neulasta causes bone aches in some so we hope those will stay away.
Welcome, Mr. Kimo. Please stay with us as long as it takes to get the job done. But, we would appreciate a thorough job, thank you!
Rob.
PS: In case it wasn't clear from the post: Linda is doing well on Day 2, we got the white blood cell booster and she still is fine. Although, I think she is trying to keep moving so the fatigue won't set in (like when Austin is tired and keeps running around to stay up later).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment