Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy One Month Birthday Ava


Yea! One month with our sweet Ava. She is over 3lbs 1ounce now and doing well.
Linda is feeling better each day. Her MRI went pretty well yesterday. Although it was tough for her she made it through it fine (only tried to escape a few times).

Rob.

4 comments:

Deetsgirl said...

We are so excited to see that Ava has reached the 3 pound mark. Only 1 pound to go and she will get to move to her crib. That day will come sooner than you think. We are so happy to hear that she is doing well. Love the Deets Family

Happy Birthday!!!

PS...Fun suggestion, take a picture with a big stuffed animal (the same one) each month on her birthday and it will help you gage how much she has grown. We brought one briefly into the NICU so that we could do this from month one. Way too much fun.

The Gale Family said...

Wow such wonderful news -- thrilled to see how li'l Cricket is growing, she looks adorable in that teensy hat!!

Linda I surely feel for you & I'm proud that you made it thru that darn MRI. Alex has had 2 of them & holy crap that's not fun! But you're brave & strong & you did it (it's behind you, YIPPEEEE!!!!!)

LOVE YOU!!!!

Tonya said...

October has just been wonderful so far...not only is it Ava's one month b-day but Austin is now 14....Happy Birthday Austin! You are just a year away from driving (yikes..smile). Linda, I'm very glad you made it through your MRI because I know how Claustrophobic you are. I was also happy to get to give you a quick hug before you were off to your MRI appointment. I know I don't physically get to hold you during all of these trying times but that doesn't mean my arms aren't wrapped around you through all of this. Love ya girlfriend.

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday!Ava!

I'm so excited and happy to hear that Ava and you are both doing well.

Miss u guys soooooo much.I am supposed to drop by during chritmas(From Boston).But i dont wanna bother u,just cant help seeing you,Rob,Ava,Austin,and Brian.

With Love,Alicia