Hello Everyone,
Rob and my Mom have informed me that people are interested in how Austin And I are doing. I just wanted to do a quick post letting everyone know that we are doing great. I really appreciate all the support that everyone has be giving, it really makes huge difference. A special thanks goes out to all those who have helped with housework and prepared meals. The only thing better than living in a clean house is eating excellent food :) Once again, i would really like to thank everyone for their help and support.
-Brian
--> Note from Rob: Brian is currently a Senior at Oregon State studying Bioengineering - he has been watching the 3 cats, dog, and Gecko, and maintaining the house while we're in Eugene!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks, Guest Blogger! Hope to hear from ya again! Somehow I haven't been running into you at your work but maybe I'll get lucky some day soon... Keep on taking good care of yourself & your mom :) HUGS!
Post a Comment