This blog is for the friend and family of Linda B. (we'll skip the last the last name in the interest of privacy and per Rob and Linda's request). As most of you already know, Linda is pregnant and just beginning treatment for Stage II breast cancer. A blog is a great tool for Rob and Linda to be able to keep you all updated on Linda's treatment and well-being, without having to individually respond to multiple emails. So bookmark this page, check back often, and please, POST your good tidings and support!
Best,
Audrey DeKam
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Linda and Rob
Well, what an adventure to be on.
More like a rollercoaster I'm sure, but you two are two very strong, positive people with so much to look forward to in your life. That little girl will have two great parents to see soon.
Anyway, just wanted to say hi and let you know I'm thinking of you daily and praying constantly for a healthy recovery and a healthy little girl.
I watched a documentary the other night. It would be something I would like to see with Breat Cancer. It was called Breast Cancer Diaries. A lady filming her whole process of chemo, radiation, a year later to see her healthy and her hair coming back. It was very educational and heartfelt. Just wanted to share that with you. She to was a positive person with a great sense of humor, so hang in there, keep the faith and no you are thought of and loved always. Carla
Hi Linda and Rob:
This is comment #2 as the first one went into the atmosphere somewhere (I'm new at blogging). What can I say? I love you both very much and know that your baby girl is coming into a wonderful family that will undoubtedly surround her with unconditional love and affection. Stay strong and know that you all will be in the Schwartz family daily thoughts and prayers. I had already wanted to visit and stay for a couple of days and now I really would like to visit and lend a hand. Just let me know when and how best I can help out. I LOVE YOU! Mofo
7/30/08
Dearest Rob & Linda,
Love the idea of the blog. Also I think that the blonde wig is a winner!
Here's a strange coincidence. Peanut took those same drugs plus about 4 others during his stint of chemotherapy. He's my poster child that those drugs did a spectacular job of destroying his cancer! So my thought is Yeah! They are giving Linda the "good stuff".
We love you and are praying for you everyday. Know that if you need anything, just yell. You are thought of often. Be strong! You are loved! Love, Kayleen
Hi there proud parents,
Dave and I are so thrilled for you both. I needed a little help in getting started on blogging.... thank goodness for friends with IT backgounds.
We have you in our thoughts and prayers and look forward to meeting your new addition.
Love Terri
Post a Comment