Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Love to Lymph Nodes



Thank you for everyone's kind words and support! Linda and I have read all your comments and very much appreciate them!



Today we talked to Dr K (oncologist) and he told us that the abdominal ultrasound was clean! This is great news - the blood markers were good, the chest x-ray was good, and now the abdominal ultrasound was good. This tells us our friends the lymph nodes are doing their job and holding the cancer at bay there! So today's Love Letter goes to Linda's Lymph Nodes for doing good work!



Thank you for the wig suggestions. We haven't found a winner yet but are getting close. Lynn sent in a great photo of Linda with a saucy blonde look. Very cool wig.... I thought I'd share it with you all.

Chemo starts tomorrow. We got a bunch of pills from the pharmacy to complement the infusions. Thanks to Sherry for the care package and timely pill-box organizers!


Rob.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lymphy Nodes,

I know you are doing your job.... I just wanted to give you a little extra attention today because we are really counting on you to keep up the good work for Linda. We need you... so every time you might be tempted to take a break just listen for Linda and Rob to laugh about something...let it remind you how important you are for so many.
Debra

Sarah said...

You are in my thoughts today. Keep up the jokes and sense of humor, it will help to get you through this! Hugs and prayers to you all.

Sarah