We were honored that Ava was chosen as the "miracle" for the Children's Miracle Network fundraiser in Eugene last week. It was a silent auction, dinner, then live auction to raise money for the wonderful things that CMN does.
Some of Ava's doctors and nurses were there to celebrate with us, as well as some family and friends.
Linda gave a beautiful thank you speech to the group (Ava and I were with her) and then the CMN group showed a video they had put together with our pictures and story. Thanks goes to friend of CMN Nate Porter for the video itself.
I posted a copy of the video on youtube, please check it out when you get a chance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgrqJBJvOC8
Rob.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG, I'm all choked up watching that. And I know how it ends, too! Beautiful little video. I feel like signing over all my money to the Network now.
Oh my!! Your video is the best! I cried too. What a lovely thing for
all of you. I passed it on to family. So sweet and God Bless your
family. Happy Thanksgiving to you
love your family in Boise!!
Suzie
Post a Comment