Linda has been doing good with her latest chemo but running a slight fever at times so consulted with her doctor. It's not bad enough to take a break from the chemo but we'll keep an eye on it and she'll get her blood counts checked at her chemo infusion appt tomorrow (Thursday). Hopefully all continues to go well.
Here's Ava's rocking chair that our friend Susan shared with us:
Wow, Tonya helped us with some housework AND held the baby for us!
Rob.
3 comments:
Oh, I love that picture of you
and Ava! So sweet! I can just see
you two on Thursday. I am so glad
that you have her there. I think you now have more hair than she
does!! Ha! Cute picture of you too
Rob. I am glad to see you are getting sleep even with a busy
baby. I am still trying to get my
kids to sleep, as teen agers they
never want to go to bed or get up!
Love and prayers for you on Thursday. Cousin Suz
Look at how big she is getting! She's beautiful! I'm sorry Linda's having some fever, but I hope she gets through the rest of this round without complication.
I love that she is starting to grow lots of hair now too. Way too cute!!!
Post a Comment