Thursday, December 4, 2008

Missing: Preemie

Missing: Preemie nicknamed Cricket. Possibly taken by the cats since she has received more attention than they have as of late. Found in her place, a 7 pound 1 ounce little girl that is overly social especially at late night hours. Likes to watch David Letterman and the midnight movie on TBS with her Pops, go through the coffee drive-thru and cuddle with her Mom, and screech when she's not getting attention. Believes sleep is highly overrated.

Recent photos follow. Here she's just hanging out being cute (outgrown her preemie clothes and into newborn sizes now):




Help, my mommy overdressed me for our stroller ride - I look like Randy Parker (Ralphie's little brother from A Christmas Story)!





Alfalfa has nothing on me:



A girl has to have an outfit for every occasion. In this photo, I'm sporty, yet stylish.




Help, I'm being attacked by a cute and incredibly soft and furry infant-sized polar bear rug!




More later,
Rob.

4 comments:

Dreamer said...

She is soooo cute!

Tonya said...

How wonderful to see her home playing on the floor and making sure her folks don't get any sleep. She just want to make sure you don't forget that it's all about HER...Way to go Ava! Linda, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY. I love you girlfriend and what a wonderful gift to have your family living under one roof! Love to all of you.

The Gale Family said...

Put your arms down when you get to school, Randy. Ha ha haaaaaa !!! wunnnnderful photos.... she's getting GINORMOUS ! I simply can't imagine where she gets those "social genes", huummmmm let me think a bit more on that & maybe it'll come to me.
Great Big Snuggly Hugs and Soft Kisses to Baby and Mama tooo! Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Best gift Ever: 7lb screeching baby girl :)

Hope this ranks among the most memorable of days!